Sunday, April 7, 2013

I WENT TO THE DOCTOR

I am seventy years old so I went to the doctor.  It took him an hour to peruse the 150,000 pages of Medicare regulations, 10,000 pages of ObamaCare regulations, and 25,000 blank pages of ObamaCare regulations to be invented.  He used his government-financed supercomputer. When finished he turned to me with the diagnosis. "You have to die now." I looked a little shocked.  And actually felt a little uncomfortable, being only seventy.  He said, "Under ObamaCare you are a massive burden on society as a whole.  You are too expensive.  Stop being so selfish and only thinking of yourself.  And don't worry, it'll be humane. It'll only hurt a little more than capital punishment since there's no "cruel and unusual punishment" in ObamaCare regulations that my computer could find."  Then he added, "That'll be $100 copayment."

No comments: