Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Yes, the Left, the so-called Progressives (sic) think we average Americans are stupid.

The Progressives (sic) think that they really know better than you do what cereals to buy your kids? They think you are stupid because you don't understand difference between Tony the Tiger and whole grains. They think you as a consumer need the government's protection. They think you are stupid because you (of course none of them) paid and borrowed too much for housing and didn't understand the mortgage documents as they clearly do, being much smarter than you.  They think you are fat because of schools or food companies.  You know it's because you choose to eat and not exercise.  After all, health care and insurance costs -- courtesy of the government price fixing -- are the same for you if you're obese, anorexic or average, so where's any incentive not to eat and watch TV?

Why can a government gaggle of bureaucrats know more about what you want and need better than you can for yourself?

Those few -- Democrat autocrat-wanna-bes -- cannot foretell the future any better than you or I can. But they want to tell us how to lead our lives, what to buy, what to eat, how to borrow, what to pay executives, how to manage companies. (Do THEY live their lives any better? Do THEY buy more intelligently? Do THEY eat better? Do THEY borrow more smartly? Do THEY have successful experience in hiring executives who can manage companies profitably? Have THEY ever managed a company or even managed people before? Have the actual policies they have passed over the past 75 years reduced poverty, increased affordable healthcare, expanded and improved education?)  Any review of all the government projection errors, from corn prices to Solyndra, from unemployment statistics to Federal Reserve growth projections to gas prices proves the government bureaucrats can't guess any better than you or I, yet they are running your lives.  That could be spelled r u i n i n g.

The government of the Democrats thinks that you and I all are too stupid to survive without the government watching out over us.  This is the same government that takes money only from the successful -- whom they politically, and falsely, label the 1%, but is closer to 30% -- whom they think are the only ones who can succeed without government assistance.  But is that true?  Are the rest of us -- the 99% or 70% -- really unable to cope with our lives without Democratic Party overseers telling us how to? 

No!  So tell them in November to give us back our freedom.

We don't need Superman to bring back truth, justice and the American Way, we need President Romney!

One of the experienced, successful 55% who pay federal income taxes.  He can help the remaining 45% get to an income level so you, too, are able to contribute to the American Way on your own.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The issue of the conservatives (sic) versus the Progressives (sic)  is not ideas -- conservative or progressive (sic) -- it is power. For the most part the Left has it because the arms of communication, the media, the educational system is under the spell of the Left. Propaganda Power leans left.

Then there's the 88 major union bosses and myriad trial lawyers put into power and riches through legislation who in turn shower the proceeds of legislation (monopoly dues extraction and class-action settlements) into the Democratic Party which writes.

The Right has been busy creating companies, jobs and prosperity allowing the Left to use that wealth to gain and retain power. The Right tends toward modesty and restraint, the Left anything but. So the Left will do anything for that power, and does. We have a president that will stop at nothing to be reelected, using the entire asset base of the United States of America, lawful or not, he cares not, since power and "truth" is in the hands of the winner.

The terms "conservative" and "progressive" are inaccurate.  The so-called conservatives do not want the status quo of union boss power, a huge centralized government, dictatoral powers by the president and entrenched politicians.  The so-called Progressives are not progressive, they have the power and want to keep it using any means available, including dividing the population into discrete groups and showering each with something for which they'll vote in the Progressives

The Right has to change to win this Second Civil War, the second internal war for the survival of the United States and that for which it stands.  It needs to keep to its ideals, but become winner-take-all fighters for truth, justice (equally for all no matter wealth or nose color), and the American Way.